Saturday, August 4, 2018

Mixed Media Abstract Painting, Contemporary Art “Fantasy Sunset” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


FRESH OFF THE EASEL.. .

Rich colors and copper elements combine to bring rich depth and color to this amazing little gem. It is finished in a high gloss resin which  accentuates the texture and color and it is framed in a black wood floater frame.

10.25"x10.25"x1.5" Acrylic on Panel /Available

$350 Click HERE to purchase.

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is now available for preorder HERE

Follow me on facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE