Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Mixed Media Free Standing Sculpture, Abstract Art “Mother Earth“ by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson

Side A
Side B
 BRAND NEW....

These sculptures are three dimensional paintings that are free standing and have multiple images depending on the viewing angle. This round piece is a new addition to the collection and I am planning more of various sizes. There are six layers where the waves are painted with liquid mirror and transparent blues and greens. I have drilled into the cast acrylic to make stars appear three dimensional. Interference paints are incorporated and colors shift and change depending on the viewing angle. Side B has a full moon peeking out from the layers of clouds.

 13"x11"x2" Cast Acrylic, Resin and Steel-Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Visit https://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.


Sign up for my Newsletter HERE

Follow me on facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE